In the United States, 100 billion plastic bags are used each year. By avoiding as many single use plastic bags you can make a significant impact in the world.
EcoRoots zero waste produce bags are made of 100% Global Organic Textile Standards Cotton (GOTS) which makes these produce bags a great solution to finding a sustainable alternative to plastic bags.
Eco Root produce bags are 100% biodegradable and machine washable. With each bag comes a useful drawstring to seal your food within your bag.
- 1 x Medium Cotton Bulk Bag: 10″ x 11″
- 1 x Large Cotton Bulk Bag: 11″ x 15″
- 1 x Medium Cotton Mesh Bag: 10″ x 11″
- 1 x Large Cotton Mesh Bag: 11″ x 15″
These easy to use and lightweight reusable cotton bags are perfect for produce, bulk dry ingredients, and other groceries.
- Eco-Friendly & Washable
- Certified 100% GOTS
- Zero-Waste & Plastic-Free
- Sustainable & Biodegradable
- Recyclable Textile
- Package Free
- Washing Directions: Machine wash cold. Do not use bleach. Let air dry.
– Plastic Free
– Zero Waste
– Organic Materials
Globe Conscious only recommends products that follow specific eco-friendly guidelines, in order to encourage earth friendly lifestyles.
Eco Friendly Materials Only!
For more info, read our in-depth post on Reusable Produce Bags.